I’ve been given the opportunity, once again, to check out the great prices at Walmart … This time for Christmas Dinner! I was challenged to get an entire Christmas Dinner for $40 or less.
Here’s a list of what I was able to get:
– Ham $1.98/lb – Approx 8lbs = $15.99
– Great Value Green Beans – 1lb- 98¢
– Great Value Chicken Broth – 77¢ ea x2= $1.54
– Betty Crocker Homestyle Stuffing – 78¢ ea x 2= $1.56
– Large bag of Russet Potatoes – $3.88
– The Bakery Split Top Potato Rolls – $2.98
– Welch’s Sparkling Grape Juice – $2.97 ea x2 = $5.94
Total: $32.87 + tax
And this was all without any coupons!
I did awesome! With my findings, I was able to get enough food to feed at least 6 people and all for around $40! For those of you out there that do use coupons, you can easily get a full Christmas Dinner for $40 or less!
All photos are below so you can see what I got and take the challenge yourself!!!
Thanks to this challenge, I was able to donate all of this meal to Operation Christmas Cheer, a division of the Onslow Community Outreach.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
We cannot display this gallery
I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart provided me with compensation for my time and efforts on this post. All items purchased for this post were donated so that a family in need could have a Christmas Dinner. Thank you Walmart for helping me to give back to my community! Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.