If you’re having a Halloween party this year, I found a really cute way to hand out special treats to all of your guests!
Check out these really cute Halloween Treat “bags” we made!
What you need:
4×8 Halloween photo greeting card, matte finish.
Choose a card design with only one photo.
Candy Corn, M&M’s or any small bulk candy
Fuzzy Stick and/or Glitter Sticks covered wire
How to make it:
- Choose a Halloween design and upload your photo to the Walmart Photo Center!
- Choose the 4×8 Greeting cards, and add any sentiment or words that you’d like to include on your design.
- Order the 4×8 Greeting Cards!
Once you’ve received your cards, and you’re set to make your treat “bags”
- Take a 4×8 Greeting Card, and trim the top with pinking shears (optional)
- Tape both ends of the card together to make a large cylinder.
- Cut a circle out of a colored construction paper that matches your greeting card, about the size of the cylinder.
- Tape the circle to the bottom of your cylinder to make a base.
- Place a cellophane bag inside the cylinder and fill with your candy.
- Close the cellophane bag by twisting the cloth covered wire around the top of the bag.
- Curl the cloth covered wire around a pencil
That’s it! Super cute and super fun! They’ll be the hit of the party!
If you try it, I’d love to see the results! Feel free to post a link in the comments below!!!
I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart provided me with compensation for my time and efforts on this post. Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.