I’m sure some of you may remember me reviewing the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop not very long ago… It was great because I could use whatever cleanser I wanted. I wasn’t stuck spending crazy money on any specific brand. I could even go green with just water and vinegar! It also had a reusable microfiber cloth, so I didn’t have to throw away any disposable cloths and spend money on refills!
Well, Rubbermaid has now improved their Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop, and they sent one to me to try out! The new Reveal Spray Mop has all of the same features I really like about the mop, and now it includes a non-scratch scrubbing pad to help loosen stubborn spots on floors. So you can still save more and waste less with the new and improved Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop!
The features include:
* Thick microfiber pad that is reusable and machine washable up to 100 times
* The bottle can be filled with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite
solution when you’re ready to get cleaning
* Now features a non-scratch scrubbing pad to loosen stubborn spots
* Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as
little solution as you need to clean your floor
* Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
* Constructed with durable, yet lightweight materials
I got a chance to give it a try on my tile floors, and it is still my favorite mop, especially with the extra scrub pad!
Want to give it a try? You can find it in stores now, or you can enter to win one right here! Hurry though! Entries are only accepted until Midnight May 6th!
Rubbermaid has reserved ONE Reveal Spray Mop to giveaway to one of my readers. They can only ship to the US and Canada.
– The retail price of the Reveal Spray Mop is $19.99.
– I did receive a new and improved Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop for purposes of this review.