One thing that we are not short on is vacuum cleaners. We have tried various types, from various companies, and have found things we liked and didn’t like about most of them. I’m always open to trying new machines, and when I was offered the chance to work with Eureka and try out the new Eureka Air Speed, I jumped at it!
First for the info from Eureka:
The new Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you.
· Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC41.
· Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS’ AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup air path with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
· Engineered to clean a multitude of surfaces in your home, the Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS features a brushroll that can be turned on to deep clean carpets, and off to safely remove dirt and debris from bare floors.
· The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
· With a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is easy to push across carpets – while providing a superior, deep clean.
Ok.. now for the review:
We tried a couple of tests here in our home to see just how well this works out. Of course, I have two children, and a dog, so vacuuming is something we need to do somewhat often. Here is a quick video of it picking up ground in cereal from our carpet.
It picked everything up great! But, of course it did! We were curious, and so we took it a little bit further… We actually vacuumed our floors with another vacuum cleaner, and figured we’d get quite a bit of stuff up… Well, then we went back over our carpets with the Eureka Air Stream, and we were surprised at how much stuff had been left behind by our previous vacuum!
The Eureka Air Stream also comes with a couple of hand tools. A wand, for reaching up high or down low, a crevice tool for corners, and a brush for furniture and stairs.
Here we did the crushed up cereal test on our brown microfiber couch.
It worked pretty well! The brush is controlled by the suction of the vacuum, so if you press too hard on any surface, it will slow down and/or stop. Not caught on video, but I did use it to clean our carpeted stairs the other day, and it picked up a lot of dust and dirt… Our stairs are very well used, so it doesn’t surprise me that it needed a good cleaning too.
The Eureka Air Speed can also work great on hard floors! Turn off the brush roll and pick up all the dust bunnies hiding under your kitchen cabinets, or the coffee grounds that you spilled in your mad rush out the door this morning. We’ve used ours to pick up onion peels, and other crazy things that we drop, and vow to clean up as soon as we get home from our day… It saved us quite a bit of quick clean time!
The Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is available nationwide only at Walmart for $98, but two lucky readers will WIN one for themselves!!! How cool is that! (Thank you Eureka!)
Just fill out the Rafflecopter below and good luck to all!!!
** Disclosure- I was sent a Eureka Air Speed Vacuum for the purposes of this review. As always, opinions are 100% my own.