This Project Made Simple is brought to you by Rustoleum. Dry Erase paint, Chalkboard paint, and Magnetic primer kits are now available at your local Walmart stores!
Check out our non-permanent project… Perfect for those of you who rent, or are just looking for a fun way to use it in your kids’ rooms!
Items needed for our project:
- Any size picture/poster frames. We used one poster frame, and two document sized frames.
- Plastic drop cloth
- 320 grit sand paper and sanding block
- Dense Foam Roller (recommended) or Foam Brushes
- Rustoleum Magnetic Primer
- Rustoleum Dry Erase Paint
- Fun Shaped Magnets
Check out the video below to see how we put together our project!
I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart provided me with compensation for my time and efforts on this post & video. Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.