This year is totally going to be a different year for me. I’m working my hardest to lose weight. It’s not just a New Year’s Resolution.. It’s a life resolution.
I was asked if I wanted to give the Special K Protein products a try, and I was very excited to take part in this review.
I was sent a box of various Special K Products, to include a box of cereal, a chocolate, vanilla and strawberry protein shake, and a variety of their snack bars.
I have always eaten Special K cereal of various types. My favorite is the Chocolate Delight. It has little chunks of dark chocolate in it, so just about every bite has a little bit of “yum”. The shakes are a little different. I really like the chocolate one, but I’m not a fan of Vanilla or Strawberry. I also received a selection of their protein bars, and of course, the chocolate one is my favorite. I can’t help it!
So, how I’ve been using these products is quite simple. In the morning, I have a bowl of oatmeal. It’s quick and easy, and it gets me going. I’ll take my kids to school, and start my exercise. After I’m done with whatever exercise I had planned for the morning, I’ll have a protein shake to keep me going until lunch time. Lunch is something small, but good for me, and has to include some sort of protein. If I need a pick me up in the afternoon, I go for one of the snack bars. I’ve even found these pastry delights at Walmart, and they are awesome! I have dinner with the family, and I’m done for the day!
It’s super easy to include these items into my day. They’re quick, easy, and taste pretty good! Protein is what you need to keep hunger away longer, and that keeps me from running to the pantry every few minutes to look for something to snack on!
I’m going to keep buying these for a few months to see how I do. Hopefully, it’ll help me stick to my new routine, and keep me from snacking too much. So far, so good!
Here’s some information about the Special K Protein products, straight from the company:
- Delicious Special K® Protein can help you outsmart hunger. Special K Protein’s cereal, bars and shakes provide a winning combination of protein plus fiber to help you satisfy hunger longer** Diets high in protein and fiber may aid weight loss. Special K Protein products are designed to promote a feeling of fullness (and/or a reduced feeling of hunger) by increasing daily intake of protein and fiber. See nutrition information for details.
- Special K Protein’s 10 grams of protein and up to 5 grams of fiber*** Special K Protein Meal Bars contain 4.5 – 6 grams total fat per serving. Special K Protein Shakes contain 5 grams total fat per serving.* can help you meet your weight management goals and help satisfy hunger* with a delicious variety of flavors, no matter what you’re in the mood for
- Newly reformulated Special K Protein Plus® cereal
- New Special K Protein Meal Bar flavors, including Caramel Peanut and Cranberry Walnut, available starting in August
- A tasty new Special K Protein Shake flavor, Strawberry Banana, also available starting in August
- Learn more about how the Special K Protein Effect can help you outsmart hunger at www.SpecialK.com/ProteinEffect
I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart provided me with compensation for my time and efforts on this post. Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.