Valentine’s Day is coming up fast! Have you decided what you’re going to get your sweet heart yet? If not, I may be able to help!
Walmart asked me to tell my readers about some of the great deals they have in stores right now!
Whether you’re looking for something cute, or even something home made, there are a bunch of things that just might work to make your Valentine’s Day pretty sweet! Aside from the typical heart shaped boxes filled with chocolate, Walmart also has some really cute gifts for less than $10. They can be given as a gift in itself, or as a part of something larger!
- Candles by Better Homes & Gardens: 18oz Jar Candles in shades of pink and red. Of course, I had to test smell them! They had different scents like berries, and flowers. My favorite one, though, is the Iced Raspberry Sangria. It takes me to Summer time, even in the middle of Winter. $4.96
- Heart Shaped photo frames: Available in Pink and Red at my store, these make a cute gift. Put your favorite photos from your last date night, or a photo from a special occasion. Make it fun, cute, or serious and a surprise! $4.96
- LED Candlescape Set, Vase Candle Set, Heart Shaped Candlescape Set, Champagne Votive Holder Set: Cute ideas to help set the mood for a Valentine’s Night in! These gifts are great because they can be used anytime, not just for Valentine’s Day! $9.97 each.
- Valentine’s Candies: Shelves and shelves of heart shaped boxes filled with chocolates and other varieties of candies. Simple, traditional, and delicious! Prices vary depending on size and brand. Many are under $10!
- Happy Valentine’s Day Teddy Bears. Super cute, plush teddy bears with 2012 embroidered on their foot. They also had teddy bears holding a pink heart with “Princess” embroidered on them. Very cute and only $9.97!
- Various jewelry: Heart themed fun jewelry. Necklace/Earring sets and bracelet sets all for $5. This would even be cute for your kids!
- Pillow/Throw Blanket sets: Snuggle up for a movie or just hang out in front of the fireplace. The matching pillow and blanket sets are soft and cuddly. Each set is $9.97. Of course, you could always go with some wine, champagne, or flowers.
Whatever you do, make Valentine’s Day special, and hopefully, some of the ideas I’ve given you will help!
I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart provided me with compensation for my time and efforts on this post. Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.